Our Craft area includes tools for working with a variety of plastics, textiles, and other materials. Lasers, 3D printers, and sewing skill development classes are just the beginning.
+ Checkout? Skill Development? Make-N-Take? What are these?
- Checkout - a safety class that is required before you use the tools covered on your own. No prior experience is necessary and the class is required whether you have 50 years' experience or zero.
- Skill Development - an optional class to increase your knowledge in an area
- Make-N-Take - a class with the focus on making an object for you to take
+ What tools require me to take a class?
+ What tools can I use without taking a class?
The domestic sewing machines, serger, vinyl cutter, heat presses, vacuum formers, acrylic strip heater, and large format printer do not require a class. Please use the available SOPs (the Standard Operating Procedure manuals located at each tool) to make your project.
+ Do I need a membership? Should I take notes? Can I retake a class?
- No membership is required.
- No need to take notes, we have all the information documented in the SOPs (the Standard Operating Procedure manuals located at each tool).
- You can audit, for free, a class you've already taken as a refresher.
up to 3 people
Type: Checkout, Skill Development & Make-N-Take
up to 2 people
Type: Skill Development